Reaching CharlotteHow to share your faith in everyday conversations
October 23rd, University Hills Baptist Church
Learn how to share your faith in everyday life!
Join us Saturday October 23rd at University Hills Baptist Church (1500 Suther Rd, Charlotte, NC 28213)
from 9:30am-4pm for a fun, interactive training open to anyone in the Charlotte area
Those who attend will:
- Better understand the core elements of the Gospel.
- Learn how the Apostles shared the Gospel in the New Testament.
- Grow in their ability to start and guide spiritual conversations in everyday life.
- Know how to effectively share your faith in those conversations.
- Apply the principles learned through interactive scenarios.
Cost is $25 which includes lunch and materials. Click the button below to register or email questions to ReachingCharlotte@e360m.org.
This is exactly what our church needs! We have done other programs in our church, and while they were good, the key is to actually get people to have confidence to move outside their comfort zones and have spiritual conversations.
I love what Engage 360 is doing as it seeks to partner with and help local churches accomplish God’s mission to make disciples.