- Supervise all daily operations of the organization.
- Provide directed assistance to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Prepare and present reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Perform employee reviews not already covered by Human Resources, and develop corrective action plans as needed.
- Provide overall management and coordination of corporate operations in all domains.
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer and other executives to develop and implement corporate strategies, programs, procedures and business plans.
- Cultivate and provide opportunities for rising talent within the organization.
- Temporarily cover for other staff who are ill or otherwise missing from daily operations.
- Active and lively relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Regular attendance at a Bible-centered local church.
- Agreement with the Engage 360 doctrinal statement.
You need serious experience using (or the willingness to learn) the following systems
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Teams
You must have experience
- Effectively interviewing prospective staff, supervising and managing people
- Maintaining regular contact with corporate staff in a distributed context
- Setting corporate performance goals and persistently helping staff achieve them
- Gathering information